subject 나노 하이들록시아파타이트의 안전성: 세포독성
writer 관리자
email
date 19-08-21 09:36
hit 1,225

본문

2019 Jul 30;9(1):11050. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-47491-z.

Nano-hydroxyapatite in oral care cosmetics: characterization and cytotoxicity assessment.

나노 하이드록시아파타이트: 세포독성 평가

Author information

Instituto de Investigação e Inovação em Saúde, U.Porto, Porto, Portugal. catarina.coelho@i3s.up.pt.
Instituto de Engenharia Biomédica, U.Porto, Porto, Portugal. catarina.coelho@i3s.up.pt.
Faculdade de Engenharia, U.Porto, Porto, Portugal. catarina.coelho@i3s.up.pt.
FLUIDINOVA, S.A., Maia, Portugal. catarina.coelho@i3s.up.pt.
Laboratory for Bone Metabolism and Regeneration, Faculdade de Medicina Dentária, U.Porto, Porto, Portugal.
LAQV/REQUIMTE, U.Porto, Porto, 4160-007, Portugal.
FLUIDINOVA, S.A., Maia, Portugal.

Abstract

Nano-hydroxyapatite has been used as an oral care ingredient, being incorporated in several products for the treatment of dental hypersensitivity and enamel remineralisation. Despite its promising results, regulatory and safety concerns have been discussed and questioned by the European Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) regarding the usage of hydroxyapatite nanoparticles in oral care products. In this work, a commercially available nano-hydroxyapatite was characterized and its cytocompatibility towards human gingival fibroblasts was evaluated, as well as its irritation potential using the in vitro HET-CAM assay. All the conditions chosen in this study tried to simulate the tooth brushing procedure and the hydroxyapatite nanoparticles levels normally incorporated in oral care products. The commercial hydroxyapatite nanoparticles used in this study exhibited a rod-like morphology and the expected chemical and phase composition. The set of in vitro cytotoxicity parameters accessed showed that these nanoparticles are highly cytocompatible towards human gingival fibroblasts. Additionally, these nanoparticles did not possess any irritation potential on HET-CAM assay. This study clarifies the issues raised by SCCS and it concludes that this specific nano-hydroxyapatite is cytocompatible, as these nanoparticles did not alter the normal behaviour of the cells. Therefore, they are safe to be used in oral care products.

나노 하이드록시아파타이트는 지각과민(시린이)나 치아재광화촉진을 위해 구강위생용품(치약등)에 사용된다.

나노 하이드록시아파타이트는 세포활동에 영향을 주지않으며 따라서 구강용품에 안전하게 사용할 수 있다. 

sns Link parsing error
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 블로그 보내기
  • 텔레그램 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이전글 다음글